Franklin American Mortgage Misses Closing Date and more
Franklin American Mortgage is one of the worst run companies.They missed our closing date by now 3 business days, not including the weekend.
They are disorganized, disrepectful, and can't even be bothered to contact my mortgage broker when they say they will. My mortgage broker has never had any problem with a company like them, and this is the first time in 4 years that my realtor has had a deal close in escrow. Many of the documents they sent over were wrong as well. I will NEVER use them again, and look forward to selling or refinancing so I can end the relationship with these fools.
We now have had to rescedule our moving, and services twice to accomodate things.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Have a loan with BCU, could not make 2 month payment. The bank (so I thought) started the modification process. While submitting the required documents started to receive..."
- "In 2011 Libby was investigated by the IRS for not filing a tax return in 22 Years!! If anyone else had not filed a tax return in 22 Years, and..."
- "I understand NFCU loans are due on the 13th of each month, if you do not pay it by the 13th, they are charging you $20 Increased Balance Adjustment, if..."
- "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..."
- "I love my Hyla - must get that out of the way from the beginning. After 15 years of hard use, however, with tons of dog hair and leaves..."
- "I just got off the phone with customer service, where I was apologized to for 50 minutes but not given any reasonable options. Three days ago, an attempt was made to..."
- "Had a similar problem six months after warranty expired. I Argued forever and actually explained that we were snowbirds and only sat in the chair for 6 months...."
- " They charged me $149 for their "service." They were bad dudes. Next day my call to them at wrong number was intercepted by brisco Tech as a subcontractor of Microsoft. They..."
- "One of our two 2014 Silverado pickups with 6.0 gas engine spun a ros bearing at 27000 miles and ruined engine. without removing a single bolt to see what..."