Franklin American Mortgage is one of the worst run companies.They missed our closing date by now 3 business days, not including the weekend.
They are disorganized, disrepectful, and can't even be bothered to contact my mortgage broker when they say they will. My mortgage broker has never had any problem with a company like them, and this is the first time in 4 years that my realtor has had a deal close in escrow. Many of the documents they sent over were wrong as well. I will NEVER use them again, and look forward to selling or refinancing so I can end the relationship with these fools.
We now have had to rescedule our moving, and services twice to accomodate things.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- 30 Year Fixed
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I was in a tight spot and borrowed 600 bucks, now im going to be paying double if not triple the amount borrowed... if you are in a tight spot..."
- "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..."
- "Very unprofessional company i made a payment of 180.00 they harassed me behind a dollar saying that the payment want be posted until they received the dollar payment really!!! ..."
- "I just got off the phone with customer service, where I was apologized to for 50 minutes but not given any reasonable options. Three days ago, an attempt was made to..."
- "My other half and I had the patience to support and trust Michele's process which is so personal and hands-on that she hit our match on the first set-up. ..."
- "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..."
- "I love her!! She's so nice !need more ppl like her !..."
- "The online courses at onlinecompliancepanel.com are very disappointing. I enrolled for one in the hope that it would help me expand my knowledge. What I got was totally useless. I..."
- "It appears Tan Chong Motors sold the Navara in 2011 to me with faulty fuel pump. They sold it with faulty fuel pump although I ran the car with faulty..."